Greytown Volunteer Fire Station
A new volunteer fire station is to be constructed by the New Zealand Fire Service on part of the existing fire station site at 54 Main St Greytown as well as additional land from the adjacent block.
Studio Design + Architecture has been commissioned to provide architectural services for this project which includes full design and documentation and management of all engineering disciplines.
The new station will include:
- Three-vehicle appliance bay
- Watch room and office accommodation
- Meeting/quiet room spaces
- Training/social room with associated kitchen facilities
- Ablution and decontamination areas, locker bay
- Possible accommodation for ambulance staff
We would love to hear about the start of your new project